This version a little longer, but I think the additional clips tell the story more clearly. My hopes are that this video will give a glimpse of the truth about the Dalai Lama to people who don’t have time to watch some of the longer documentaries about the controversy.
January 17, 2010
The Dalai Lama and Human Rights – 2nd version
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 17th, 2010 at 12:34 am and tagged with dalai lama, dorje shugden, dorje shugden controversy, fuedalism, human rights, religious discrimination, shugden, tibet, tibetan buddhism and posted in buddhism, western shugden society. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
14 responses to “The Dalai Lama and Human Rights – 2nd version”
disclaimerThis is an unofficial blog about the Western Shugden Society by one supporter.
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen by Maxime Vivas
- Free eBook about the Dalai Lama
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen
- The Next Dalai Lama
- The Dalai Lama is Misusing Tantra
- Dalai Lama: “The poor need to work harder”
- The Dalai Lama and Samdhong Need Some Tibetan Cash
- Did Dalai Lama’s Successor (Orgyen Trinley) Have Plastic Surgery?
- Untouchables in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Dalai Lama’s Followers are Used for Psychological Warfare
- The Top Ten Dalai Lama Youtube Videos that Need Your Vote
- The Dalai Lama Cables: Follow the Money
- The Karmapa Controversy Revisited
- Follow Dalai Lama Truth on Twitter
- Dalai Lama and Samdhong Lama Speeches – February 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.