The truth about feudalism in Tibet and the Dalai Lama’s connections with the CIA came out in this Russia Today interview with the historian and author Dr. Webster Tarpley about the Dalai Lama’s upcoming meeting with Barack Obama.
February 15, 2010
Dalai Lama Meeting with Obama
This entry was posted on Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 11:15 pm and tagged with barack obama, china, cia, dalai lama, dalai lama controversy, feudalism, tibetan buddhism, webster tarpley and posted in buddhism, western shugden society. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
11 responses to “Dalai Lama Meeting with Obama”
disclaimerThis is an unofficial blog about the Western Shugden Society by one supporter.
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen by Maxime Vivas
- Free eBook about the Dalai Lama
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen
- The Next Dalai Lama
- The Dalai Lama is Misusing Tantra
- Dalai Lama: “The poor need to work harder”
- The Dalai Lama and Samdhong Need Some Tibetan Cash
- Did Dalai Lama’s Successor (Orgyen Trinley) Have Plastic Surgery?
- Untouchables in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Dalai Lama’s Followers are Used for Psychological Warfare
- The Top Ten Dalai Lama Youtube Videos that Need Your Vote
- The Dalai Lama Cables: Follow the Money
- The Karmapa Controversy Revisited
- Follow Dalai Lama Truth on Twitter
- Dalai Lama and Samdhong Lama Speeches – February 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.