July 23, 2010
This entry was posted on Friday, July 23rd, 2010 at 2:44 am and tagged with dalai lama, dorje shugden, fpmt, gelugpa, india, je tsongkhapa, shugden, song rinpoche, tibet, tibetan buddhism, tsem tulku, tsong khapa, tsongkhapa, zong rinpoche and posted in buddhism, dorje shugden controversy, western shugden society. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 responses to “Zong Rinpoche”
disclaimerThis is an unofficial blog about the Western Shugden Society by one supporter.
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen by Maxime Vivas
- Free eBook about the Dalai Lama
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen
- The Next Dalai Lama
- The Dalai Lama is Misusing Tantra
- Dalai Lama: “The poor need to work harder”
- The Dalai Lama and Samdhong Need Some Tibetan Cash
- Did Dalai Lama’s Successor (Orgyen Trinley) Have Plastic Surgery?
- Untouchables in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Dalai Lama’s Followers are Used for Psychological Warfare
- The Top Ten Dalai Lama Youtube Videos that Need Your Vote
- The Dalai Lama Cables: Follow the Money
- The Karmapa Controversy Revisited
- Follow Dalai Lama Truth on Twitter
- Dalai Lama and Samdhong Lama Speeches – February 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @TommyPotter1: @amyreich did you know that the Dalai Lama works for the CIA free book bit.ly/tFb7Ke plz RT 5 years ago
- Spread the truth about the Dalai Lama on Twitter. Pick some celebrities, writers etc and send them a message with a link to the free eBook. 5 years ago
- RT @Hemanthsangham: @goldenmala Dalai Lama is no puppet ! CIA is the puppet of the Dalai Lama ! 5 years ago
- Video: The Dalai Lama's Dough-balls! youtu.be/SVnXYM8iu3g #dalailama #buddhism #tibet 5 years ago