Why is it that everyone in the Tibetan Goverment in Exile is confused about Tibetan history? In this video, Dr. Lobsang Sangay, Prime Minister of the Tibetan Government Exile says that the next Dalai Lama will be chosen by the present Dalai Lama. He says “historically and uhhhh traditionally” this is the way it has been done. Notice how he looks down when he is lying as he says this. Never in history have any of the Dalai Lamas been chosen by the existing Dalai Lama. The reason for this is because every Dalai Lama is supposed to be the reincarnation of the previous Dalai Lama. According to history and tradition, in order for a the next Dalai Lama to appear the current Dalai Lama has to die. Even people who are not Buddhist understand better how reincarnation works than the Tibetan Government in Exile. This is another clear example that proves that none of the members of the Tibetan Government in Exile are Buddhist. They do not believe in reincarnation or any of the other basic tenets of Buddhism. They are all a bunch of politicians hungry for money and power.
Tag Archives: Dr. Lobsang Sangay
Leave a comment | tags: dalai lama, Dr. Lobsang Sangay, Prime Minister of the Tibetan Government in Exile, reincarnation, tibetan buddhism, tibetan government in exile, urgyen trinley, urgyen trinley dorje | posted in buddhism, dorje shugden controversy
disclaimerThis is an unofficial blog about the Western Shugden Society by one supporter.
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen by Maxime Vivas
- Free eBook about the Dalai Lama
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen
- The Next Dalai Lama
- The Dalai Lama is Misusing Tantra
- Dalai Lama: “The poor need to work harder”
- The Dalai Lama and Samdhong Need Some Tibetan Cash
- Did Dalai Lama’s Successor (Orgyen Trinley) Have Plastic Surgery?
- Untouchables in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Dalai Lama’s Followers are Used for Psychological Warfare
- The Top Ten Dalai Lama Youtube Videos that Need Your Vote
- The Dalai Lama Cables: Follow the Money
- The Karmapa Controversy Revisited
- Follow Dalai Lama Truth on Twitter
- Dalai Lama and Samdhong Lama Speeches – February 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.