This is a new video about the Shar Gaden Monastery Opening Ceremony.
Tag Archives: ganden monastery
New Article from the main Western Shugden Society website:
“The new wall at Ganden monastery in Southern India was built in March of this year. It has no gate, no entryway along its entire length. It is designed only to separate, to divide monk from monk; it even blocks access to the old road. It stands 9 feet tall and is made of concrete bricks. Visually, it is attractive in the same architectural style as the monastery, however, it’s appearance is deceptive and hides a sinister purpose. Each brick is an eerie symbol of inhumanity and hatred, instilled on the basis of religious belief by one person’s lies. The wall lies on the brown dusty earth—the very earth on which we all stand equal as human beings, each with the basic right to hold the faith of our choosing. It rises, row by row, into our common sky—the vast common canopy into which all can gaze, uplifting the mind beyond the mundane to the infinite and even the holy. ” Full article and photos
1 Comment | tags: buddhism, buddhist monks, dalai lama, dalai lama and dorje shugden, dalai lama stop lying, dorje shugden, ganden monastery, gelugpa, india, religious discrimination, segregation, shugden, tibet, tibetan buddhism, western shugden society | posted in western shugden society
disclaimerThis is an unofficial blog about the Western Shugden Society by one supporter.
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen by Maxime Vivas
- Free eBook about the Dalai Lama
- Dalai Lama – Not so Zen
- The Next Dalai Lama
- The Dalai Lama is Misusing Tantra
- Dalai Lama: “The poor need to work harder”
- The Dalai Lama and Samdhong Need Some Tibetan Cash
- Did Dalai Lama’s Successor (Orgyen Trinley) Have Plastic Surgery?
- Untouchables in Tibetan Buddhism
- The Dalai Lama’s Followers are Used for Psychological Warfare
- The Top Ten Dalai Lama Youtube Videos that Need Your Vote
- The Dalai Lama Cables: Follow the Money
- The Karmapa Controversy Revisited
- Follow Dalai Lama Truth on Twitter
- Dalai Lama and Samdhong Lama Speeches – February 2011
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.